Standard Package Rs 14,500 /- Per Head
Ansoo Lake is a high-altitude lake (rise 16,492 feet or 5,027 meters) which we covere during our Naran Kaghan tour. It is in the Mansehra District of the KPK area of Pakistan. It is close to Malika Parbat in the Himalayan range. Probably, Initial one is a shorter yet more extreme trek from Saiful Malook Lake.
Day 1: ( Islamabad to Naran )
- Pick up from Islamabad (8 am).
- Drive to Naran.
- Short stay at Balakot.
- Short stay at Kiwai.
- Night stay at Naran or Saiful Maluk.
Day 2: (Saiful Maluk to Ansoo Lake)
- Early morning (5 am) jeep drive to Saiful Maluk
- Take horses (pony) on your own expense and trek to Ansoo Lake (6 hrs trek), Half will be done at Horse.
- Short stay at mid of the Tour.
- Reached at Ansoo Lake (2 pm).
- Trek back to Saiful Maluk (3 pm).
- Return to Lake Saiful Maluk (9 pm).
- Night stay at Naran or Lake Saiful Maluk.
Day 3: (Naran – Islamabad)
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Checkout and drop at Islamabad.
- Dedicated Private Car with driver and fuel.
(Prado and Land cruisers will be provided on extra Payment).
2- Breakfast for All.
3- Road Toll Taxes and Parking fees.
4- Driver’s food and Accommodation.
5- Jeep 4*4 for Saiful Maluk.
6- Horse ( Pony ) for Trek.
7- Full sightseeing as per itinerary.
1- Lunch and Dinner.
2- Any air and train tickets.
3- Anything other than agreed.
4- Horse Expense.
Standard: Standard room in Jannat Lodge Naran, Lake Saiful Maluk Hotel or similar.